Monday, November 12, 2007

Notice of classes and lecture event. This weekend I'll be teaching furniture design and box making in two one day classes at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock. The enrollment is open and there are no costs to attend. Friday, November 16, the subject will be furniture design, and I will be making a walnut dining table. On Saturday, the subject will be box making. I will be demonstrating a variety of jigs that will make box making easy and accurate, and have a display of boxes used in the illustrations of my various books. Classes are from 9 AM to 5 PM with a break for lunch and will be held in the Furniture Design Studio at 5820 Asher Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72204. Use Google if you need a map or driving instructions.

On Sunday, November 18, I'll make a presentation on my work and woodworking education for the Friends of Contemporary Crafts in the lecture hall at the Arkansas Arts Center starting at 6 PM. The Arkansas Arts Center is located at 501 E. 9th Street Little Rock, AR 72202

No comments:

Post a Comment