Friday, October 26, 2007

You can see from my newly made weather vane hat shown above, that I am preparing to embarrass myself in public. Each year, as a benefit or the Eureka Springs School of the Arts, ESSA, we host a "party with a purpose," the Mad Hatter's Ball. As a shy guy, I would normally try to avoid such things, but anything for the arts. My job at the start will be to give directions to guests as they arrive, and maybe the hat will help. The Mad Hatter's Ball is held in the Crystal Dining room at our historic Crescent Hotel. It will raise many thousands of dollars for the art school.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    This is the night my husband and myself and friends found y’all having y’all’s party and just joined right in ! We had a blast 💥 Thanku and all the others for letting us come on in and have fun with you guys ! Y’all rock and no how to party !! And also we have bought your book 🙌🏼my husband is in wood art !!

    ReplyDelete